[bestbits] Facebook's secret censorship deal with the Pakistan government

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Thu Aug 15 02:41:31 EDT 2013

…And while this thread is discussing companies being more responsible
towards its users, here comes a very interesting piece and yet again from
Guardian and this time about Google :)

Google: don't expect privacy when sending to Gmail
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/14/google-gmail-users-privacy
-email-lawsuit

Chaotic!

Best wishes and regards