[bestbits] Call for comments/signatures: Draft Statement on Rejection of Proposal to Open CWG- Internet

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:51:05 EDT 2013

I have done a few edits.
However, I do recall that during WCIT in Dubai,
There was a face-to-face meeting with Hamadoun Touré on the openness issue.
So that "effort" has been on.
I also recall that HT did say that countries were playing double standards:
speaking "openness" in public spaces and kicking against openness in
council.

Should we also specifically target some council members? Like send the
letter to HT and also send copies to key council members?

Just a thought

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org