[bestbits] Call for comments/signatures: Draft Statement on Rejection of Proposal to Open CWG- Internet

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Wed Aug 14 02:28:36 EDT 2013

Thanks Anriette,  I think you have a point and, if the others agree, I'm ok
with removing the mentioned paragraph.

We will live it open for comments for a few more days (until Monday) and
then post it at BB for further endorsements as always. I'll let you know
when it's on.

But, if any of you want to endorse through this thread, I'm ok as well.
Thanks Anne, you shall receive an email to confirm your endorsement once
the letter is posted at the platform.

best

joana

Joana Varon Ferraz