[bestbits] Call for sign on CWG-Internet statement2 (Was Call for comments/signatures: Draft Statement on Rejection of Proposal to Open CWG- Internet)

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Fri Aug 30 12:42:32 EDT 2013

I'm also having trouble signing – the website appears to be hung once I press the endorsement button
Andrew Puddephatt, Director          Global Partners Digital
Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, EC2A 4LT, UK
Office 44 (0)207 549 0350
Mobile: +44 (0)771 339 9597
andrew at g<mailto:andrew at global-partners.co.uk>p-digital.org                  www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>