Two-question survey on agenda and outputs for Best Bits

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Sep 25 02:20:06 EDT 2012

On 25/09/12 14:10, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> I'm not sure, but my understanding is that ITU will communicate a
> compilation of those comments to the member country representatives.
> If that is so, than this could be an effective way of communicating
> concerns to them. So there is a good reason to work on that on the
> first day. My concern is just that we shouldn't too much reduce the
> amount of time that is available for the broad range of topics besides
> the two focus topics.

Agreed, it would just be a reordering rather than a reallocation of
time.  And regarding the public comments to the ITU, I am rather bemused
that after more than a month there are still only four of them!  At
least there is little danger that what we have to say at Best Bits will
be drowned out.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

*Your rights, our mission -- download CI's Strategy 2015:*
http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational