Requests for your assistance for Best Bits

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Oct 2 11:24:41 EDT 2012

Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> wrote:

>   * Providing background papers for distribution to the participants
>     ahead of the meeting.  These are due to be provided to Andrew
>     Puddephatt by Friday 19 October at the latest.

I'd be willing to contribute a background paper for this session:

"""
Process towards enhanced cooperation on Internet public policy issues

  * If not the ITU, then what?

  * The global vacuum on Internet-related public policy issues

  * Likely scenarios (favourable or not) if the vacuum is not
    filled

  * Discussion of reform proposals – Committee on Internet Related
    Policies, Enhanced Cooperation Task Force
"""

Greetings,
Norbert