AW: Paul Budde blog on WCIT

Farooq Ahmed Jam farooq at ciroap.org
Tue Oct 30 11:30:31 EDT 2012

  Hi,
      This statement shows that WCIT and ITU is very transparent but
the  fact remains there as _*No consumer representation at all*_. No
invitation has been sent by ITU to _GLOBAL CONSUMER REPRESENTATIVE
BODY_.  So as per my understanding transparency and representation are
the major issues with ITU and WCIT.  The integration of efforts by CSO's
for this transparency and representation is also on the agenda of Best
Bits.   So this statement should not distract us from our targeted
objectives.

Regards

Farooq

--

*Farooq Ahmed Jam
Intern

*Your rights, our mission -- download CI's Strategy 2015:*
http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational