Internet governance principles thread

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sun Oct 28 14:46:09 EDT 2012

Dear Jeremy

I had a look at the survey.. and.. well.. I did not really find the
differences between the options that clear...and I also could not quite
relate them back to the discussion thread on the list. But I have been
busy and have not been able to follow the thread as carefully as I would
have liked to.

Best

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692