Final registration list

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Oct 25 11:29:37 EDT 2012

On 25/10/2012, at 7:53 PM, William Drake <william.drake at UZH.CH> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy
>
> Good to see this is moving along.  Is there any chance we could attach a bit more info to the names for the benefit of those who don't know each other?  Even just links to home pages would help...

Please bear with me, I will work on a new facility to allow this, and to allow remote participants to register, over the weekend.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015: http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.