Registered attendees (so far)

Amelia Andersdotter amelia.andersdotter at piratpartiet.se
Wed Oct 17 14:42:53 EDT 2012

I will be in Baku at this time, and would like to come but I'm not sure
how the assembly feels about publically elected official presence at the
NGO event. Apologies for not contacting you sooner about that.

best regards,

Amelia Andersdotter (Piratpartiet)

Pe 17.10.2012 07:56, Jeremy Malcolm a scris:

--
Amelia Andersdotter
Member of the European Parliament

Brussels office:   +32(0)228 45922