Summary of ways to participate in Best Bits

Gene Kimmelman genekimmelman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:43:44 EDT 2012

I'd like someone to clarify how they mean "democratic" -- there are many
aspects to a democratic process and structure:

1.  Do you mean "democratic" to reflect equal participation across
stakeholder communities, using open, transparent processes to debate points
of view and suggest policies/principes? And/or

2.  Do you mean "democratic" to reflect a system of voting to make binding
decisions for the participants in a multistakeholder process?