Azeri civil society

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Oct 2 23:39:32 EDT 2012

On 03/10/12 11:34, Avri Doria wrote:
> Just wanted to let people know that I was just in Baku for a week meeting with various CS groups there.  Among  the things that I did was make sure they knew about bestbits, with the hope that they would attend.
>
> I hope that in establishing the plan for your meeting you allow space for some discussions on what the civil society in Azerbaijan may need from the IGF and Internet governance

Many thanks Avri.  Who are the groups, and how can we contact them?

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

*Your rights, our mission -- download CI's Strategy 2015:*
http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational