sorry, OOT --> Re: WCIT Statement

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Nov 5 13:46:17 EST 2012

On 05/11/2012, at 10:24 PM, "Donny B.U." <dbu at donnybu.com> wrote:

> i'm so sorry,i just remember the face not the name. so, yes, he is not markus kummer (i just googling, comparing the name with the pics). i just sent url about the UN officer's picture that not allowed me to distribute the postcard, in other email.

I've been paging through here, but with no luck so far:

http://www.unmultimedia.org/photo/index.jsp

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015: http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.