sorry, OOT --> Re: WCIT Statement

Donny B.U. dbu at donnybu.com
Mon Nov 5 12:59:36 EST 2012

yes, the UN official is markus kummer. first he took all the postcards that
i put on the public table, then he gave back to me after i asked. but he
ask me not to distribute it.
i already told to markus that no name of the country written in the
postcard.
i also told him that i know the incident of the great firewall of china
posters at sharm el sheikh, since i was there too as part of oni-asia :)
but i dont want to argue with him furthermore, since i know it will be
useless, because learnt from the sharm el sheikh case.

ps: one hour after that, other UN official, i forgot his name, alsso came
to me and ask me not to distribute the postcard.

-dbu-

--
e: dbu at donnybu.com | t: @donnybu | f: donnybu | w: donnybu.com | p:
+62818930932