UN Censorship

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Mon Nov 5 11:18:15 EST 2012

Tapani Tarvainen [2012-11-05 20:12]:
> I just realized I may have inadvertently triggered this:
> Azeri TV crew interviewed me this morning and I not only
> spoke about censorship problems in Azerbaijan, but I also
> had one of those postcards in my hand, prominently visible.
> (No, I don't expect the interview to be shown...)

I think that might make it all the more reason for us to be concerned.

If it was premeditated, that in my opinion makes it a worse offence than
mere ignorance.

However, I would really like to know who the official was.

Donny, could you check if this is a correct description of the problem?
http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/un-censorship-statement

Regards,
Pranesh

--