Best wishes for Best Bits without me

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sat Nov 3 01:56:01 EDT 2012

You can add my skype user, and i can add you to the session. I'm doing
so with a couple of people.

username: itziaitamar

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990