Submission of our statement to the ITU

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Nov 5 07:01:31 EST 2012

On 05/11/2012, at 3:57 PM, Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> wrote:

> Discussing with some of us in Baku, there are some who want to publicise the statement now and others who would prefer we submit it to the ITU first with the signatories we have now, before circulating it more widely.
>
> So, I am proposing that we submit it to the ITU at 5:30pm Baku time, which is 1.5 hours from now.  If you haven't signed already and can do so within the next 1.5 hours (by emailing me or the list), please do so.  If this poses a problem because of the need to consult within your organisation, please let me know.

Oh - and we are considering removing the personal names, where the signature is on behalf of an organisation.  If you want your personal name to remain, please let me know.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015: http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.