tweeting/finalizing the ITU statement?

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Nov 5 06:08:11 EST 2012

On 05/11/2012, at 1:50 PM, Kevin Bankston <kbankston at cdt.org> wrote:

> Hi Pranesh--I just wanted to confirm when it will be OK to publicize the document.  We'd love to publish a blog post tonight Baku time (Monday morning in the US) if we can, publicizing the statement and seeking endorsers, though we can wait if the group thinks it's necessary.  Are there any groups/individuals who were in the room or participated remotely who we still haven't heard from?  And do we want to do some kind of coordinated announcement, or is it OK for us all to separately blog and tweet about it?  Perhaps Jeremy should be the first to announce, via Twitter, since he organized the meeting and has been tweeting about the process?

I think that it would be fitting for us to announce it separately, but link to the page that I've just added to the Best Bits website, rather than to the pad, which could be subject to vandalism:

http://bestbits.igf-online.net/statement

I've also added our two outputs to the front page of Best Bits.

So, tweet and blog away!

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015: http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.