tweeting/finalizing the ITU statement?

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at global-partners.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 06:49:07 EST 2012

I think we should give ourselves a bit if time to get the signatures, at least for people in the room, and issue the report public ally tomorrow.  Thoughts?

Andrew Puddephatt
Andrew at global-partners.co.uk<mailto:Andrew at global-partners.co.uk>
+44 (0)7713399597
www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk>