[bestbits] Re: ITU video

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Mon Nov 19 18:28:45 EST 2012

Hi Claudio,

Apologies for my delayed reply. The final script is attached to this email.
We're using Amara for subtitled translations and have translations into
about 20 languages so far. We'd love to have more languages!
http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en/videos/YAfuLWFp5zS4/info/how-the-itu-could-put-the-internet-behind-closed-doors/

Additionally, Mozilla created a remix of this video through the Popcorn
Maker Project. They put together a ~1 minute video that is easy to
personalize, remix, and share. What's great about this version is that it
allows anyone to tweak the content so that the wording and tone is tailored
for your audience. The remixed video and tips on how to use the Popcorn
Maker can be found here:
https://www.webmaker.org/en-US/projects/roll-your-own-itu-activism-video/It
would be great to know if people are remixing the video!

Best,
Deborah

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Claudio Ruiz <claudio at derechosdigitales.org

--