Draft press release for tomorrow

parminder at itforchange.net parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Nov 7 22:58:17 EST 2012

To avoid confusion I thought I must state that my email below seeks to
provide a way to go forward with a relatively detailed press note while
considering the problems I earlier stated about the current draft.... The
things I suggested should be removed/ added to the text, i think should
still be removed/ added

thanks

parminder