Best Bits press conference, Thursday at 2pm

Kevin Bankston kbankston at cdt.org
Tue Nov 6 09:43:13 EST 2012

I think the postcard incident is an important issue but I fear that it will distract the press from our core focus, which is our two statements.
Kevin S. Bankston
Senior Counsel and Free Expression Director
Center for Democracy & Technology
1634 I St NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20006
202.407.8834 direct