[bestbits] WCIT odds n' ends.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Dec 3 23:09:16 EST 2012

Hi,

Actually two things.

Some of spoke about those of us in dubai gathering in the time between 8 and 9:30 when the fun begin at cafe nero just to collect thought, commiserate and possibly share info for our respective delegations.  I think of it as a meta delegation.  I do not know if the word of mouth got very far, so I am sending this on best bit which seems to be the email channel for Civil Society at WCIT.  I am headed there now.

and, I have started a Skype chat, though I willing to do jabber if that works out better for people, for Civil Society at WCIT.  Send me your contact point if you want to be added to this chat.

I am so glad they opened WCIT at least a bit.  But that does not mean we should not push for more until the ITU is fully integrated.

cheers,

avri