[bestbits] Coordination during WCIT -- who's attending, who's reporting

Ellery Biddle ellery at cdt.org
Mon Dec 3 19:55:56 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Important update about tomorrow's call -- after talking with some of our colleagues who are in Dubai this week, we've decided that we should move the time back a few hours, so that those in Dubai can more easily participate. So here's the new plan:

The call will take place at  18:00 UTC / 1:00 PM EST. A list of international toll-free call-in numbers is attached.

Since new issues may arise between now and then, I'll suggest that we can try to set a rough agenda at the start of the call, rather than setting one now.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

cheers,

Ellery

Ellery Roberts Biddle
Center for Democracy and Technology