[bestbits] WSIS+10 clocation (was Re: WSIS+10 workshop?...)

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at global-partners.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 07:40:35 EST 2012

In putting together a Best Bits panel proposal for the UNESCO WSIS
proposal I need to indicate a topic and potential panellists.

I'm going to suggest a topic that builds upon the consensus we reached to
date on what we don't want, moving forward to what we do want - I suggest
we invite different participants to define the public interest internet
they envisage with lots of opportunity for carefully moderated interactive
discussion.

The tricky thing is specifying panelists at this stage.  If you are
definitely plannng to come to Paris and/or are willing for your name to go
forward as a panellist at this stage (even if you're not sure you can make
it)?  We can reconfigure it later but I should flag up a speaker from each
continent ideally...

Andrew Puddephatt, Director
Global Partners and Associates
Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, EC2A 4LT, UK
Office 44 (0)207 549 0350
Mobile: +44 (0)771 339 9597
andrew at global-partners.co.uk                  www.global-partners.co.uk
<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>