Second draft of concept note for "Best Bits" meeting - sign-ons now sought

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Sat Aug 11 02:06:10 EDT 2012

Dear Jeremy/Andrew,

We suggest that you may like to contact Anja Kovacs
<anja at internetdemocracy.in> for addition of Internet Democracy Project,
India to the list of organizations from Asia-Pacific.

Not only Anja has been active on IG issues but was also part of Digital
Rights Advocacy event organized by OSI, CDT & CEU in Budapest in March.
Recently, she has been very actively working on similar issues and also
towards building a south asia wide network of CSOs on free expression and
Internet Rights.

We believe that her contribution at the Singapore meeting will be very
valuable.

In the concept note there is a mention of background papers. We will suggest
that those tasked with writing these background papers should be given a
heads-up soonest as the time to suggested schedule for meeting is already
very short.

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad