[Governance] Fwd: NYT: On Tech: The internet is splintering

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Feb 17 15:55:14 EST 2021

To which story you can add issues like this - Facebook banning all
Australian and international news in Australia in reaction to (albeit
crazy) new national media laws...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-18/facebook-to-restrict-sharing-or-viewing-news-in-australia/13166208

These restrictions are in place as of this morning....

  Splinternet indeed.....

Ian Peter