[governance] IGF 2019 Civil society pre-event: planning and preparation

Fri Sep 27 05:09:22 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Nick, to clarify, I will never try to argue *against* speaking about
climate change and sustainability, so if people really want to discuss that
then great!

This is a good suggestion as well. I'd be happy to do a webinar at some
point (I already have the presentation and have delivered it before).

Again, I won't discourage the pursuit of this topic. Let's see what others
say, but know that I am flexible (topic-wide) regardless!

Best,
-Michael