[governance] Good examples of muiltistakeholder policy development at a national level?

Sat Nov 2 11:04:12 EDT 2019

Ian,

Where do we go from here? For some reason Governments are rather slow to
embrace the multi-stakeholder process though there are good signs of a good
start by some countries. Multi-stakeholder process can swiftly and far more
effectively address's and resolve not only IG concerns but general National
and global concerns with a stream of creative solutions to problems
including the seemingly impossible governance problems left unresolved over
centuries. What could the Multi-stakeholder community do to impress upon
Governments on the value of the process, and what could the Community do to
prompt swifter, wholehearted adoption with the trust that the
Multi-stakeholder process wouldn't hurt?

Sivasubramanian M