[governance] ISOC/PIR case for .ORG sale - more transparency required

Ayden FĂ©rdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Wed Nov 27 05:29:17 EST 2019

I am forwarding the below email, without attribution, as it was posted to a private mailing list and I have not yet been able to make contact with the sender to ask if I may share it here with their name attached. However, I think their suggested path forward is a very good one, and this may be something we could call for in order to increase our understanding of the PIR sale. Please see below. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Ayden FĂ©rdeline