[governance] Fwd: Christchurch Call, Join online meetings for civil society and technical community

Elena Perotti elena.perotti at wan-ifra.org
Tue May 14 09:53:14 EDT 2019

Elena Perotti
Executive Director Public Affairs and Media Policy
World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers
www.wan-ifra.org/policy

72 rue d'Hauteville
75010 Paris
France

Skype: elenaperotti.wanifra
Mobile FR 0033 6 73 94 1234

LinkedIn:
https://fr.linkedin.com/in/elenaperotti

Twitter
@E_Perotti
@WAN_MediaLex

Dear Farzaneh,

I just learned about this matter, and I would have fought for a place for WAN-IFRA in today’s meeting in Paris had I known before. Is it possible to please subscribe me to this mailing list?

Thanks in advance
Elena