[governance] Public Apology

Tue Aug 13 15:42:38 EDT 2019

Dear Sala,

Thank you very much for this. In the end of the day, we are all super
interested in shaping/reconstructing IGC and with some urgency as this
space was missed in our CS work. So I have interpreted the interactions as
an eagerness to put our caucus back to work - and did not take any offense.

ut I very much appreciate your apologies!

Best Regards,
Bruna Santos

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos