[governance] Add the link of the mailinglist to the new website

Wed Aug 7 15:58:16 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Congrates to the volunteers who have worked hardly to bring back the
website of the IGC.

As the subject of this mail introduces, i suggest to add the link of the
mailinglist :
* To the current existant text on the home page of the <IGCaucus.org>
website.
* You should also add it here <https://igcaucus.org/membership/>

If my suggested change is applied, we shall have something similar to
the following text
on the home page instead :

~•~

  Welcome to the IGC website

The policies that shape the Internet impact not only the development of
the technologies themselves, but also the realization of internationally
agreed human rights, social equity and interdependence, cultural
concerns, and both social and economic development. Our vision is that
Internet governance should be inclusive, people centered and development
oriented. Our contributions to the various forums relevant to Internet
governance, will strive to ensure an information society which better
enables equal opportunity and freedom for all.

main place where we are discussing current (/and past/) Internet
governance issues.

You can quickly reach our mail archives,
<https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance>, for an overview of what
have been already discussed on our midst...

Please join us !

~•~

Hope this could help.

Shalom,