[governance] Fwd: Civil Society in Internet Governance : Road to WSIS+20

Mon Nov 26 16:10:31 EST 2018

Works for me, though there is also merit in postponing the call for a week
or two to give people more time to commit to a full agenda. We could also
follow-up with Sheetal and Carolina to see how we can strategize for next
year.

As a reminder too, the joint HLDPC submission
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16bAUExfzYbL1VS5PMtwjnPUrRnZIYizk6CVPoA930xo/edit?ts=5bf5797b>
we're putting together is still open for comments too.

Best,
-Michael