[governance] IGF workshop proposals open

Embley, Charity G Charity.G.Embley at ttu.edu
Wed May 16 11:19:27 EDT 2018

Hi,

It seems like the IGF proposal submission form is not working - error 520, the web server is running an unknown error. Is anybody else getting the same error or is it just me at my end?

Charity Embley, M.Ed.

Doctoral Candidate Research Assistant - Coordinator of Deafblindness Program

Sowell Center for Research and Education in Sensory Impairments

[1505329837626_coe_header1.jpg]