Antw: [governance] CS statements about MAG renewals at upcoming OC?

Wolfgang Kleinwaechter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Mar 15 08:44:43 EDT 2018

Any news about IGF 2018?

>>> "Ginger Paque" (via governance Mailing List)
<governance at lists.riseup.net> 15.03.18 13.42 Uhr >>>
Apologies if this has been discussed and I have not seen it. If it has,
please consider this as my support for such statements, as I think it is
very important.
Are CS groups preparing statements at the opening of the OC to make it
very clear that the MAG needs to be reappointed much earlier — and that
its new membership should be effective on the last day of the IGF Annual
meeting?

Thanks,
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
IG and E-diplomacy Programmes | Research Associate
DiploFoundation
WMO | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1202 Geneva - Switzerland
www.diplomacy.edu