[governance] IGF MAG 2018: NO NEWS

Dmitry Epstein dmitry.epstein at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 13:28:38 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

I think it is important to preserve the archive both for history and
research.

I know a number of people have used the archive in their research, so they
may have a copy that covers at least some of the lost period. For example,
I think Elena Pavan used these data in her 2013 book. There must be others.
I may have an archive of the list-serve from the very beginning, up until
around 2013 or 2014. Happy to try look it up.

If someone has the skills and time to combine those distinct sets into a
single archive, that would be great!

Best,
Dmitry