[governance] Final version of the 2018 Chair's summary now available

Tue Dec 11 08:14:33 EST 2018

(Apologies for crossposting)

Dear all,

As you probably know, I was appointed to the IGF 2019 MAG as a civil
society representative and i would like to thank you all for the
support. With this, I will be making sure i share with you any
updates, news from the MAG and will be reaching out to you when inputs
are needed.

Moreover, please do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything
from me or need to convey any concerns to the MAG.

Bellow, please find an important update, the IGF 2018 Chair's Summary
which is useful to everyone who attended the Paris meeting as well as
to those of us who did not make it to the IGF in Paris. This will help
you reflect on what happened as well as what's planned for the
upcoming IGF. Do not hesitate to share within your other networks.

If any question on this, do not hesitate as i will be happy to convey
to the right person.

Regards,
Arsene