[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 07:27:39 EDT 2017

Hi

I'm Renata Aquino Ribeiro, from NE Brazil, and looking forward to get to
know you all more in this new phase of IGC.
I'm a researcher and teacher in universities schools in Brazil mainly in
the public education system with teacher training programs and public
policies initiatives in education and technology.

I'll echo Yolanda's invite

If any of you will be coming down for the ICANN59 meeting in Joburg, lets
connect :)
Also, please attend the NCUC outreach event, which will take place prior to
ICANN59. See event details here:  http://bit.ly/ncuc59
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/ncuc59&sa=D&ust=1497438603512000&usg=AFQjCNHBYquucPCp70ONHhah7igJRy297Q>

Best,

Renata