[governance] Accountability group puts Google in same league as big oil and big tobacco

Ken Stubbs kstubbs at afilias.info
Thu Jul 13 10:11:24 EDT 2017

Speaking personally,

Frankly, I am getting tired of hearing this irritating mantra that far
to many successful companies
are *_inherently_**_evil and uncaring.

_*I am not necessarily defending Google, I would need significantly more
evidence of their intent than
a speculative article written by someone who may very well have their
own "agenda"

I have little respect for people who spend much of their energies
criticizing innovative & creative
entities who turn their creative efforts into success.

Those who use their energies & efforts criticizing & chastising  should
spend less time moaning & complaining & more of this time working
towards effecting
positive change

Ken Stubbs

*__*