[governance] Tr : [Igfregionals] IGF Retreat Proceedings

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 27 09:31:11 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Apologize for crossposting.
Here are some comments/information from MAG Chair about the Retreat and the way forward.Hope this is useful.
Regards,A
Co-founder & Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Ambassador - ICANN Fellow - Child Online Protection Evangelist.
Democratic Republic of Congo