[governance] Netmundial Feb 26 Communique

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 29 14:52:17 EST 2016

Thanks Ian for sharing...  blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }
It was great to see some updates on the NMI, even if i didn't get the chance to follow the sessions (remotely). I haven't heard that much about the work done by the Inaugural co-ordination team, and now i note it needs to be changed. I am sorry if i missed anything.
I personally think there is a lot that needs to be done in making this initiative a real platform bringing something new in the IG ecosystem, rather than just another platform.
I am also wondering what role Fadi Chehade will continue to play (if any) now that he is stepping out of ICANN as CEO. I remember he (ICANN?) played a key role in the early steps of the NMI.
I really look forward to hearing more in the coming days/months; especially on the idea of a NMi+5 conference that i am curious to know more about.
Regards,A

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone