[governance] Why?

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue May 19 12:44:02 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 19 May 2015 09:18 PM, Michael Gurstein wrote:
> Wolfgang, I must say that I find your statement below exceedingly odd in
> that you seem to have ignored the manner in which a number of the leading
> "civil society" organizations have been working alongside their USG and UKG
> (and other) allies to undermine and diminish the significance of the WSIS
> +10 process.

Even more odd, Wolfgang, is that you sidestep the fact that Fadi, the
main architect and champion of the ICANN/ WEF's NetMundial Initiative
(of which you are the ambassador at large) has clearly justified the
NetMundial Initiative as a being necessary in anticipation of what may
otherwise happen in the WSIS plus 10 process. Am I mistaken in saying so.

parminder