[governance] IGC Coordinator Election 2015

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Sun Jan 18 13:29:59 EST 2015

Hello all

Interesting news from South Africa in relation with "our new CS Partner" in IG : the WEF.

visit : http://businesstech.co.za/news/general/77471/eskom-blowing-r1-million-on-davos-trip/

... and ENJOY !

How marvelous we feel, in IG CS, to be on "equal footing" with such a partner in the MSH dreamland !

Best

Jean-Louis Fullsack

> Message du 18/01/15 07:48
> De : "Remmy Nweke"
> A : "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" , "Mawaki Chango"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [governance] IGC Coordinator Election 2015
>
> Good reminder Mawaki
Keep up the good work
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

> On Saturday, January 17, 2015, Mawaki Chango  wrote:

Hi,
Just a gentle reminder that the poll will be closing tomorrow 18th January at 23:59 UTC/GMT.
I just sent a system generated reminder for all those who are yet to cast their vote.
Thank you to all who have already done so.
Best,

Mawaki

> --

____
REMMY NWEKE,
> Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
> DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
> (publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
> ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
> (Multiple-award winning medium)
> Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
> Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
> Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
> M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
> T: @ITRealms
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]

     governance at lists.igcaucus.org