[governance] IANA Transition - Lack of Openess

Jean-Christophe Nothias jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 02:09:39 EDT 2014

Milton,

Not to enter the details, - we are still years away from a democratic MS model indeed - but just reflecting about the tone and style of your answers to Guru...

Weren't you the one calling for a global Internet community upraising back in Istanbul? Is this the way you want to help achieve this utopian community?

Could you hold your fire and address simply and gently legitimate questions and issues with a more subtile fashion so that your points, if correct, make it through, instead of behaving like some sort of English Pitt bull? These questions were rather good, as we can see that answers were bringing some clarification to those not so well informed, or simply willing to participate actively.

We should all encourage dialogue, and not war in this space.

Keep it factual, please

JC