[governance] U.S. Court Quashes Attempts to Attach ccTLDs: Federal Judge Agrees with ICANN

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Nov 13 09:21:25 EST 2014

The real issue is not just whether a particular US court decided this
way or that.  The issue is whether the world can have one of its key
global resources be subject to the courts of one country, which of
course operates that particular country's law, whether or not based on
that country's people's will. Is this appropriate?

parminder