[governance] Global trade in medicines - we have a new regulator

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jul 21 20:03:43 EDT 2014

My focus here was not on spam except as an indicator of the number of bogus online pharmacies.

Ok WHO might be a viable registry for such a TLD, but I don't recall it coming out with an application to operate it, and the only governmental objection I recall was the EU.
http://domainincite.com/11130-europe-rejects-icanns-authority-as-it-warns-of-problems-with-58-new-gtlds

--srs (iPad)