[governance] Fwd: [Members] Fwd: [Post 2015 Women's Coalition] Privatization of Global Governance: Corporate Influence at the UN

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Jul 7 01:14:50 EDT 2014

Well, I spoke too soon when I said in my last email "The rest of world
has simply not waken up to this demon, which is making slow but serious
progress, although somewhat clandestinely, against the values and
institutions of democracy. "

  People outside the charmed IG circles are indeed now picking up the
dangers of equal footing MSism as being a part of the neolib design to
corporatize global governance. The cat, as they, is out of the bag...
The civil society equal footing MS-ists would no longer be able to
obfuscate their positions and pass off as mainstream civil society. They
are not. Mainstream civil society is for democracy, and is extremely
bothered about the new cult of TNCs dominating global governance spaces.

parminder