[governance] Voting and term length

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:06:16 EST 2014

 Ok, thank you guys... Didn't realize I could vote for 2. I initially
presumed people would just vote for their one preferred candidate (as
usual) and whoever gets the second highest number of votes finishes the
half term. Assuming the bottom two candidates won't be a a tie, in which
case... well, we'll see.

m.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote:

> Mawaki Chango <kichango at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gee, I wish I could remember the procedure in the previous
> voting cycles!

In the voting cycles of recent years, there was only a need to appoint
one new co-coordinator, to replace one whose term was ending.