[governance] From Confusion to Clarification

Carlos Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Mon Dec 1 04:54:38 EST 2014

The only concern I have on yet another good proposal from Wolf is that a
book is static while the IG processes are in a complex, difficult
dynamic. I wonder if the book could be a "photograph" of something which
would be more or less regularly updated in a corresponding collaborative
portal?

fraternal regards

--c.a.